Dedicated to changing women’s lives through leadership and education, thus strengthening our colleges and communities.
- To encourage educational program development for women in community colleges
- To support women in leadership roles
- To develop communications among women in community colleges
- To promote and offer local and state workshops for women in community colleges
- To disseminate information on courses, programs, and services for professional women
MCC Chapter Membership
Membership at both the local and national level is open to any MCC employee, retiree, alumna, or student employed or enrolled in a community college who supports the purpose of the Association.
For the 2019 – 2020 year, your local membership fees are as follows:
|Alumni or currently enrolled students||$10|
*New members are defined as employees who have never been a member of AAWCC or have remained inactive for more than three years.
To activate or renew your local membership, complete the 2019-2020 Membership Application and return it with a check made payable to AAWCC/MCC to Melissa Santiago, Membership Chair AAWCC, Financial Aid, 1-231U, Brighton Campus.
For information on national membership, please visit the American Association for Women in Community Colleges national website.