Dedicated to changing women’s lives through leadership and education, thus strengthening our colleges and communities.
- To encourage educational program development for women in community colleges
- To support women in leadership roles
- To develop communications among women in community colleges
- To promote and offer local and state workshops for women in community colleges
- To disseminate information on courses, programs, and services for professional women
MCC Chapter Membership
Membership at both the local and national level is open to any MCC employee, retiree, alumna, or student employed or enrolled in a community college who supports the purpose of the Association.
For the 2022-2023 year, your local membership fees are as follows:
|Alumni or currently enrolled students||$10|
*New members are defined as employees who have never been a member of AAWCC or have remained inactive for more than three years.
New this year – the AAWCC membership application is now a fillable Dynamic Form! If you are interested in joining us for the first time or renewing your membership, please click the link to complete the application AAWCC Membership Application. Once your application is submitted, please make sure to send your payment (cash, check or PD funds) to Antonia Custodio, Downtown Campus, Building 33, Room 3310E within 14 days. Please make checks out to “AAWCC – MCC Chapter”.
For information on national membership, please visit the American Association for Women in Community Colleges national website.